- We’ll always miss you, Ron Santosky…
- Regarding the December 11, 2018, school vote…
- 2018 in pictures…
- Outrageous voting for School District capital budget proposal
- Disquieting vote for the school district’s capital budget proposal
- Rochester’s Great Summer Program
- UCAT Ulster-Poughkeepsie Link needs improvement…
- Halloween in Rochester: A magical evening
- Rochester’s outstanding Summer Program deserves recognition!
- Thank you, MaryAnne!
- In loving memory of Cynthia LuAnn Stokes
- Congratulations, Tana Miller!
- Does anything matter in Rochester?
- Rochester’s Summer Program extraordinaire
- Solemn Veterans Park ceremony on Memorial Day honored local hero Sgt. Shawn M. Farrell II
- Missing Doris Lamon…
- To be good, and to do good, is all we have to do.
- Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year!
- Santa and Mrs. Claus came to town…
- Seniors’ Holiday Brunch
- Thanksgiving at the Recreation/Youth Department Center
- Veterans’ Day Celebration…
- Halloween Brunch at the Recreation Center
- Haunted Barn
- Kids’ Halloween Party at the Recreation/Youth Dept. Center
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Despite missing some of the fun in the morning – as I was getting ready to leave for a weekend trip to New York City – I still had plenty to enjoy this last day of the Summer Program at … Continue reading
This last day trip best exemplifies that we can always discover new beautiful places in our area… A perfect day to be on the shore of the majestic Hudson River! The time spent on the Ulster Landing beach was wonderful … Continue reading
Sandwiched between outdoor activities and moments of relaxation lead by Tana, the last weekly “Lunch with Tana” on Monday, August 19, 2013 was not only colorful and super-delicious, but emotional too… Thanking Tana Miller and her helpers for all their … Continue reading
Cancelled on a rainy day, this trip was rescheduled for August 15, a day with perfect weather… I’m so happy I didn’t miss it as nothing is more amazing than seeing little ones stepping back into history and discovering how … Continue reading
After spending 33 years in New York State without visiting the Lake Taghkanic State Park, it just happened that I went there twice in two weeks, first time with friends, then on August 14 on a Rochester Summer Program field … Continue reading
This was the first time in six years when I didn’t participate at the Rochester Republican Caucus as a candidate for elected office; despite being much more relaxed, I still had emotions because Carl, a dear fellow team-mate six years … Continue reading
I haven’t been on the Walkway over the Hudson since its inauguration in 2009, when people from all towns in Ulster County met on the bridge – going back and forth between Highland and Poughkeepsie – proudly displaying the insignia … Continue reading